Powell Industries, Inc. Material Coordinator in Houston, Texas
Records and maintains control of all inventory items purchased and produced. Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan
and accomplish goals. May work under general supervision to complete job requirements. A degree of creativity and latitude is required to effectively perform the job.
- Utilize ABC analysis to determine cycle count schedule
- Work on Oracle to analyze data and adjust discrepancies
- Manage cycle function
- Analyze cycle count adjustments to develop root cause and countermeasures
- Perform some cycle counting
- Work with warehouse team to implement countermeasures
- Coordinate inventory management process with accounting
- Coordinate the cycle count and execute inventory accuracy at all times.
- Tracking/auditing cycle counts to ensure performed correctly and in a timely manner
- Execution of countermeasures to eliminate inventory errors
- Sets and maintains replenishment for parts
- Audits stock locations daily to ensure orders will arrive on time to meet production requirements