Powell Industries, Inc. Site Apprentice Electrician IV in Acheson, Alberta
* Will become indentured into the Provincial Electrical Apprenticeship Program
* Complete all electrical, construction and maintenance tasks as required.
* Follow procedures as defined in the CEC (Canadian Electrical Code)
* Maintain any company tools, equipment and/or vehicles assigned to yourself and complete mileage logs and vehicle Inspection as required
* Promote the company in the Company's best interests
* Complete tasks promptly
* Complete field worksheets clearly, ensuring all time and material is listed complete with all unit #'s item codes, and P.O. #'s
* Always obtain a vendor packing slip as verification for materials used on the job.
* Sign and date vendor packing slip before attaching it to paperwork.
* All work orders must list Area/Project that work was done
* Complete time sheets and expense statements clearly and in a timely manner.
* Complete all Miscellaneous Construction Maintenance forms and documents as required by each project/client
* Follow safety guidelines accordingly
* Promote all Company Activities
* All employees must respect fellow employees, regardless of responsibility and authority
* Grade XII or equivalent
* Each level must complete the required hours and training prior to advancing to next level
* WHMIS, H2S Alive, First Aid