Systems Sales Engineer
Pleasanton, CA 94588 US (Primary)
This position is responsible for supporting Company sales efforts with new and existing clients. Coordinating proposal and estimating efforts after new sales opportunities have been identified. Working as the liaison between business development, engineering and product development departments to ensure that proposals and product demonstrations are effectively staffed, prepared and delivered.
· Prepare estimates by analyzing request for proposal plans and specifications.
· Analyze request for proposal documents and develop effective proposal strategies.
· Lead and coordinate proposal efforts with engineering and product development resources.
· Produceoriginalproposal content based on knowledge of the opportunity, the Company’s products and services and the client’s requirements.
· Review, compile and refine proposal content received from engineering and product development contributors.
· Prepare and deliver product demonstrations using the latest versions of the Company’s software products.
· Become proficient with the latest features included in the Company’s software products.
· Work with marketing resources to ensure that product marketing documentation stays current with the Company’s software product offerings.
Work with existing clients to develop system enhancement specifications and budgets.
Temperature controlled working environment. Some outside activities may be required.
This position is expected to travel approximately 10-20% and must be able to travel with short notice.
Maintaining body equilibrium and agility to prevent falling when walking, standing, crouching, ascending or descending stairs.
Bending the body at the waist, the legs at the knees, and extending arms and hands in any direction in a repetitive manner.
Standing, walking, and speaking for long periods of time.
Using upper extremities to apply or exert a force up to 20 lbs.
Typing, punching or applying pressure to an object with fingers and palm.
Perceiving size, shape, temperature or texture by touching with the fingertips.